- Dr. Jacqueline Wiltshire appointed to new Alzheimer’s research board
- State Surgeon General appoints USF Health’s Dr. Amanda Smith to Alzheimer’s research grant advisory board
- Chosen for their academics and service, 14 medical students are elected to the USF chapter of the AOA national honor society
- USF Internal Medicine residents, students and faculty earn big at Florida ACP meeting
- Public Health earns WHO designation for Collaboration Center for Social Marketing
Can’t find a news post?
Find the news we've covered over the last five years in our USF Health News Archive
Media relations, internal/marketing communications, social media, community outreach and more.
Download our 2012-2013
USF Health Fact Sheet (PDF).