Click link below for video about TNS and eMatrix Sublative
For decades cosmetic practitioners have relied on laser and light based devices to turn back the hands of time and battle against fine lines, wrinkles, irregular pigmentation and textural issues. The idea of skin rejuvenation with heat and energy based devices has evolved significantly in the last ten years. Facial resurfacing, specifically fractional resurfacing procedures, have gained popularity in the last ten years. Fractional ablative procedures involve a week or two of downtime and come with potential complications yet achieve a great cosmetic benefit. However, these procedures are not recommended for all skin-types due to possible complications. Non-ablative fractional procedures typically involve heating the tissue with hopes of stimulating collagen over time. These procedures have minimal downtime yet do not yield the same impressive results as the fractional ablative procedures. For years there has been a large gap in terms of results from an aggressive ablative fractionated procedure and a less aggressive non-ablative procedure. The answer now lies within “sublative technology”. This non –laser technology allows us to achieve the aggressive results we desire but with less downtime than the traditional fractional ablative laser procedures.
We are very excited to be introducing the eMatrix into our practice!!
Things you should know about eMatrix skin treatment:
• Bi-Polar Radiofrequency treatment that delivers energy deep into the dermis in order to elicit a wound healing response leading to a smoother, brighter appearance of the skin
• eMatrix skin treatment stimulates both collagen and elastin, which helps to tighten the skin, giving it a more youthful appearance
• Great for improvement of mild to moderate wrinkles, acne scarring, mild skin laxity, red/brown spots and textural irregularities
• Can treat within the orbital rim therefore great for fine lines around the eyes such as CROWS FEET
• eMatrix skin treatment is safe and effective for ALL SKINTYPES
• Short procedure with minimal downtime as it is a closed wound
• 3 treatments recommended at monthly intervals
By: Nicole Nations, ARNP-C, Cosmetic Practitioner, USF Health Cosmetic and Laser Center on Davis Islands. University of South Florida