In fiscal year 2017, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) reported that all on-site consultation programs combined conducted approximately 26,000 visits to small business worksites nationwide, affecting 1.1 million workers. This feat helped to improve safety and health programs for many small business employers.
In addition to improved, more effective safety and health programs, on-site consultation programs have proven to increase morale, increase productivity, prevent loss of life, lower injury and illness rates, decreased workers’ compensation costs, and increase your company’s bottom line.
But it doesn’t stop there! Likewise, management and businesses can benefit from our services. When upper management has a good grasp on potential workplace hazards, they are more effective in complying with safety and health requirements and are better able to ensure that they are enforced. Businesses on the other hand experience better productivity as a result of lowered injury and illness rates and reduced lost time away from work.
Our no-cost service is here to help you identify potential workplace hazards, improve your safety and health program, and even help you to qualify for a one-year exemption from routine OSHA inspections.
The On-Site Consultants Will:
- Help you recognize hazards in your workplace.
- Suggest general approaches or options for solving a safety or health problem.
- Identify kinds of help available if you need further assistance.
- Provide you a written report summarizing findings.
- Assist you to develop or maintain an effective safety and health programs.
- Provide training and education for you and your employees.
The On-Site Consultants Will Not:
- Issue citations or propose penalties for violations of OSHA standards.
- Report possible violations to OSHA enforcement staff.
- Guarantee that your workplace will “pass” an OSHA inspection.
If you are ready to take the next step toward safety in your business, call 1-866-273-1105 and request a free and confidential on-site consultation today!