Join us for a discussion on racial inequality in healthcare this Black History Month!
Join us via Microsoft Teams here.
- Dr. Gould- A Critical Race to Change the Face & Culture of Nursing: A Call to Action
- Dr. Roman- Heart Failure in African American Women: A Journey Through My Career
Join via Microsoft TEAMS.
Join us to celebrate Black History Month by supporting our local black-owned food trucks!
$11 food vouchers will be given to the first 100 people who attend! See you there!
Thursday, February 17, 2022, from 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Parking will be provided.
Masks are highly encouraged.
Jump-start your professional career in nursing by networking with health care providers!
✅ Advent Health
✅ Sarasota Memorial, Main, Sarasota Center and Venice Representation
✅ Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
✅ Lakeland Regional Health
✅ HCA Healthcare, West Florida Division
✅ Moffitt Cancer Center
✅ Nemours Children’s Health
✅ Empath Health
+ MORE TO COME!
Participate in National Park Your Lunch Day by packing your favorite healthy food and joining us in the CON Gathering Space on March 10 at 12 p.m.
USF Health Promotions Specialist Karen Tally will present How to Care for Yourself as a Caregiver.
- Learn how to recognize and manage compassion fatigue
- Learn how to practice self-care and stress management
- Learn how to recognize and address emotional/binge eating habits
The first 25 attendees to arrive will receive a free WIRES t-shirt!