Join us for a discussion on racial inequality in healthcare this Black History Month!
Join us via Microsoft Teams here.
- Dr. Gould- A Critical Race to Change the Face & Culture of Nursing: A Call to Action
- Dr. Roman- Heart Failure in African American Women: A Journey Through My Career
Join via Microsoft TEAMS.
Join us to celebrate Black History Month by supporting our local black-owned food trucks!
$11 food vouchers will be given to the first 100 people who attend! See you there!
Thursday, February 17, 2022, from 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Parking will be provided.
Masks are highly encouraged.
Jump-start your professional career in nursing by networking with health care providers!
✅ Advent Health
✅ Sarasota Memorial, Main, Sarasota Center and Venice Representation
✅ Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
✅ Lakeland Regional Health
✅ HCA Healthcare, West Florida Division
✅ Moffitt Cancer Center
✅ Nemours Children’s Health
✅ Empath Health
+ MORE TO COME!
USF Health Promotions Specialist Karen Tally will present How to Care for Yourself as a Caregiver.
- Learn how to recognize and manage compassion fatigue
- Learn how to practice self-care and stress management
- Learn how to recognize and address emotional/binge eating habits
The first 25 attendees to arrive will receive a free WIRES t-shirt!
Registration is required to attend this virtual event. Register here.
Please join us on Friday, May 6, 2022, 2 p.m.— 5 p.m.
Learn more about our CRNA DNP program, get information about the admission process review and enjoy a virtual tour of the CAMLS facility.
Add this event to your calendar or join by clicking here.
If you have questions, please contact Zuzana Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org.