Call for Applicants: Community Service Student of the Month Award
Submit a Community Service Award Student of the Month application today and nominate yourself, a classmate or colleague for this meaningful award from the College of Nursing at the University of South Florida.
Read more below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
CALL FOR APPLICANTS:
Reflect on the activities that you completed during the month.
Submit your application to: email@example.com
• A call for applications will be made the 1st of each month.
• Students can self-nominate themselves or be nominated by others.
• Applications are due by the 15th of each month.
• Only complete applications will be considered for review.
• Award recipients are announced the 1st of the following month.
• There will be 2 recipients each month (1 undergraduate student & 1 graduate student).
• Non-awarded applicants need to resubmit each month to be considered.
• Award recipients may receive the award a maximum of one time per semester.
Award winners will be selected by the Executive Board of the Undergraduate Student Council, Master’s Student Nursing Organization and the Doctoral Nursing Student Organization.
• Undergraduate applicants will be selected by the graduate officers (MSNO & DNSO)
• Graduate applicants will be selected by the Undergraduate Student Council Executive Board.
Award winners will receive:
• His/Her photo on the USF College of Nursing Gathering Space screen, and USF College of Nursing official Facebook page.
• A small thank you from the Dean