Eight USF College of Nursing Faculty to Present at 2012 CANS State of the Science Congress
University of South Florida College of Nursing faculty will present at the Council for the Advancement of Nursing Science’s State of the Science Congress on Nursing Research in Washington D.C. in September 2012. Eight USF Nursing faculty are contributing to the national biennial convergence of active nursing scientists analyzing and speaking out on research development and policy issues.
Catherine M. Greenblum, PhD, FNP-BC, Postdoctoral Research Scholar
- Informal caregivers of persons with dementia: The relationship between sleep patterns and depression.
Maureen E. Groer, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor, Gordon Keller Professorship
- Thyroid peroxidase antibody positivity is associated with depressive symptoms during pregnancy and the postpartum
Versie Johnson-Mallard, PhD, ARNP, MSN, MSMS, Assistant Professor
- A look at individual factors amongst a diverse group of college students with regard to safer sexual health practices
Dianne Morrison-Beedy, PhD, RN, WHNP-BC, FNAP, FAANP, FAAN, Senior Associate Vice President, USF Health & Dean, College of Nursing
Cindy Munro, PhD, RN, ANP-BC, FAAN, Professor & Associate Dean, Research and Innovation
Cindy Tofthagen, PhD, ARNP, AOCNP, Assistant Professor & Concentration Director, Oncology
Connie Visovsky, PhD, RN, ACNP-BC, Associate Professor & Associate Dean, Student Affairs and Community Engagement
Hsiao-Lan Wang, PhD, RN, CMSRN, HFS, Assistant Professor
- Factors predicting stage of adoption for fecal occult blood testing and colonoscopy among non-adherent African Americans
- Predictors of cancer-related pain improvement over 12 months
The 2012 State of the Science Congress on Nursing Research will examine current trends in interdisciplinary research, the use of technology and innovative approaches for addressing complex health care issues. For more information visit http://www.nursingscience.org/2012sos