USF College of Nursing to host Coming Home 2014 Alumni Reunion
University of South Florida College of Nursing will host the Coming Home 2014 Alumni Reunion on March 1 for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends to celebrate another year of alumni success. The festivities, which will be held at the state-of-the-art College of Nursing building, will include several presentations, an award ceremony, a tour, and a cocktail reception.
Dianne Morrison-Beedy, PhD, RN, WHNP-BC, FNAP, FAANP, FAAN, senior associate vice president of USF Health and Dean of the College of Nursing will present during the event. Two alumni members including Jean Aertker, DNP, ARNP-BC, COHN-S, FAANP, ’80,’84, owner and clinical director for Tampa Occupational Health Services, and Susan Scherer, RN, BSN, OCN, ’13, founder and CEO for RN Cancer Guides LLC, will also present on the exciting field of nursing entrepreneurship.
“I invite alumni, friends, and family to join me in celebrating and recognizing another year of USF College of Nursing alumni success,” Dr. Morrison-Beedy said. “I am very proud of the work we’ve done in past years here at the college. USF College of Nursing is always on the move, transforming healthcare and transforming lives.”
For more information on how to register for the USF College of Nursing Coming Home 2014 Alumni Reunion click here. To register for the event click here.
It is also important to acknowledge all USF College of Nursing Alumni & Friends Society committee members who made the event possible. See the entire list below:
- Curtis Andrews (2013)
- Michelle Bologna** (2007)
- Chris Conn** (1990, 1984)
- Erik Rauch (2011, 2003)
- Melissa Shelton* (2011, 2008, 2005) President, CON Alumni & Friends Society
- Jean Thomas* (Gordon Keller)
- Emma Adams* (CON Student Council Rep – President)
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Lee Barks (2007)
- Marisa Belote* (Friend) Secretary, CON Alumni & Friends Society
- Lasonya Malbrough** (2010, 2008)
- Peggy Mikelonis (1994, 1979)
- Lynette Pfister (2012)
- Melissa Shelton* (2011, 2008, 1996)
- Ian Loy (CON Student Council Rep – Vice President)
- Scott Burgess (Friend)
- Brittny Chabalowski (Friend)
- Donna Kozlowski** (1981) Vice President, CON Alumni & Friends Society
- Jacqueline Munro (2011, 1997)
- Keith Roberts (1985)
- Susan Scherer (2013)
- Kimberly Smith (2009)
- Alyssa Blumenthal (CON Student Council Rep – Professional Development)
- Ona Riggin* (Friend)
- Geraldine Twine* (1988, 1981, 1978)
- Cheryl Wilson** (2003)
- Marie Deceus (CON Student Council Rep – Historian)
For related stories on the previous USF College of Nursing Coming Home events click here.
ENGAGE WITH US!